We all know that meeting new people can be very hard when you are in your 40's, 50's and '60's! Many people who have tried internet dating have gotten very disappointed! That is why singles parties are the best way to meet someone new
face-to-face and to have fun doing it!
Walking in alone to a singles party can be hard for most of us, but the thought of
being alone the rest of your life can be down right scary! That's why you need to at least try every opportunity to attend a party! Every party will attract new people and you will at least have more of a chance of meeting that someone special
than sitting home alone!
Here are some tips to help you have a great time at a singles party:
• Enter the room with a smile.
• Don't be afraid to flirt.
• Compliment someone.
• If you like someone, tell them!
If there is no one you are attracted to in the room, at least have fun talking, socializing or dancing and enjoying having a night out!
If someone asks you to dance, say yes! it is only for one dance and will make the other person feel good if you say yes. No one enjoys being rejected! Don't worry about finding Mr. or Mrs. Right. Just have fun at the party meeting new people!
Develop the habit of making friends everywhere you go regardless of their attractiveness or gender. It's not only good practice, but it also opens up your world to many other possibilities.
Be kind to everyone you meet!
The new friend may invite you to a party where you will meet a recently divorced friend of theirs. And say hello to people you might have seen before at other singles events. You will make both of you feel much more at ease at the event.
If you do click with a"special someone" at the party, do follow-up with a phone call, an email or even send flowers to let them know you are interested in them and would like to see them again! Not all people are mind-readers, let the know they mean something special to you!
Dress to impress! Look your best! Wear some stylish looking clothes and shoes! You only get one chance to make a good first impression!
TIPS FOR MEN
1) Remember women always look at your shoes! Invest in good looking, stylish ones and always make sure
they are shined!
2) Get clothes that fit you, suit you and are contemporary. Go to the tailor with that jacket from 20 years ago to make it fit to your current measurements! A dark blazer with a button-down shirt will always make you look dressed right!
3) Even if you are very shy or have two left feet, make an attempt and ask a woman to dance! It is a great conversation opener, "Hi, would you like to dance?" Women love to dance and dancing is a physical contact sport. It is also romantic and sexy!
TIPS FOR WOMEN
1) Make an effort to wear a skirt
or a dress instead of pants!
Guys like to see a women's legs!
2) If a guy asks you to dance and you are not interested in him, still say yes! It is only one short dance and you will boost his confidence. No one likes to get rejected! He might even turn out to be a great guy!
QUESTIONS NOT TO ASK
1) Why are you still single?
QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK
1) What part of town do you live?
2) What is your favorite sports team?
3) What are your favorite hobbies?
4) What is your favorite vacation spot?
5) Would you like to go out on a date?